Felco 8 pruning shear
- Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced
- Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment / wire cutting notch / sap groove
- Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection, and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the ideal shape of the handles, the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating
- Micrometric adjustment system for optimal adjustment of the cutting head
- Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to maximise user comfort
- FELCO's special cushion stops reduce impact at the end of a cut, protecting hand and wrist.
- The sap groove prevents the blade from sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Features a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
- Can cut wood up to 25mm in diameter
- Weight : 245g
- Lenght : 210mm
- Right-handed version
All FELCO spare parts can be ordered on e-viti.