Felco 7 pruning shear - ergonomic
Felco 7 pruning shear, with an ergonomic revolving handle, right-handed version.
- Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection, and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the revolving handle , the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating
- Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced
- Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment / wire cutting notch / sap groove
- Micrometric adjustment system for optimal adjustment of the cutting head
- Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to maximise user comfort
- The revolving handle spreads the muscular effort across all fingers and reduces the overall cutting effort by 30%. Reduces the risk of both tendonitis (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- FELCO's special cushion stops reduce impact at the end of a cut, protecting hand and wrist.
- The sap groove prevents the blade from sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Features a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
- Weight : 290g
- Lenght: 210mm
- Right-handed version
All FELCO spare parts can be ordered on e-viti.