Felco 6 pruning shear - compact
For small hands
Felco 6 pruning shear, right-handed version.
- Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee* / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced
- Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment / wire cutting notch / sap groove
- Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection are provided by the ideal shape of the handles and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating
- Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to maximise user comfort.
- The blades feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
- The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut.
- The cushion and shock absorber soften the impact upon finishing cutting. The hand and wrist are also protected.
- Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Weight : 210g
- Length : 195mm
All FELCO spare parts can be ordered on e-viti.com.