Tension spring (wire, 1.6mm/ 1.8mm) Gallagher
A versatile product which can be used in-line or at the end of a fence, with built in over-stretch protection.
The tension spring offsets the expansion and shrinkage of wire caused by temperature fluctuations and keeps fence wire evenly tensioned during summer and winter.
Maintaining the tension on fence wires also prevents excessive strain on end or corner posts - reducing maintenance costs.
Suitable for 1.6mm and 1.8mm wire. Maximum tension strength 85kg.
Comes with a 10-year warranty period.
- Can be used in-line or at the end of a fence to maintain fence tension
- Allows larger spacing (up to 15m) between posts - reducing costs
- Less strain on end or corner posts - reduces maintenance
- Suitable for 1.6mm wire. Maximum load 85kg
- 10-year product warranty.