Paint stripper for the wine industry ACL
- TAN-OX A is a non-foaming stripper designed to clean floors soiled by grape pulp, wine, lees and other plant and animal waste.
- TAN-OX A can also be used to descale and clean vats, wine-making equipment and pipes.....
- TAN-OX A can be used in combination with TAN-OX B to strip, clean, derust and sanitise in a single operation (see TAN-OX document).
- TAN-OX A is completely chlorine-free.
Fields of application :
- Cooperative wineries
- Wine industry
- Acts on tannins, tartar and proteins
- Odourless for pipes
- Fast and economical
- Can be used in organic farming (application of RCE n°834/2007)
- Can be used in food environments (decree of 08/09/99 and subsequent texts)
- Can be combined with TAN-OX B (descales, cleans and descales in a single operation)
NOTE: for professional use only.
- APPEARANCE: liquid.
- ODOUR: odourless
- DENSITY: approx 1.3
- pH: > 14 at 20°c.
- SOLUBILITY: total in water
- Wear gloves, goggles and an apron.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not bring into contact with strong acids
- Avoid contact with aluminium and its alloys.
- Do not use for any purpose other than that for which the product is intended.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
- TAN-OX A should be applied diluted 5-30% in water, depending on the application (cold or warm water) (spraying or soaking).
- Leave to work, then rinse under pressure. Repeat if necessary.
- TAN-OX A can be used in organic farming in accordance with EC Regulation No. 834/2007.
- TAN-OX A complies with legislation on cleaning products for equipment that may come into contact with foodstuffs. Rinse thoroughly (decree of 08 September 1999 and subsequent texts)
- Store frost-free.
- Combine with TAN-OX B in this order: WATER + TAN-OX A + TAN-OX B.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY :
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H290: May be corrosive to metals.
- P280 - P301+P330+P331 - P305+P351+P338 - P234 - P260 - P264 - P321 - P303+P361+P353 - P304+P340 - P310 - P363 - P390 - P405 - P406 - P501
Contains : sodium hydroxide