Nitrile glove w/ inside cotton flock E-viti
Mechanical and chemical resistance to a large range of products (oils, detergents and many solvents). Ideal for preparing phytosanitary products. Protects the forearm (length 33cm).
- Unlined nitrile glove
- Cotton flock inside
- Diamond-pattern finish
- COMFORT : The glove's nitrile formula has been selected to give great elasticity to the glove. The cotton flocked interior provides the user with greater comfort. Its diamond finish is tailored for grasping dry and damp objects.
- RESISTANCE : Nitrile ensures good chemical properties and excellent mechanical characteristics (abrasion). It is particularly suitable for the handling of oils and greases. Avoid contact with solvents containing ketones.
- SAFETY : Category III glove for constant quality. Its long cuff helps to protect the forearm.
CE CATEGORY III Irreversible risks In accordance with standards :
- EN 420-2003 EEC Basic standards
- EN 388-2003 Mechanical risks
- EN 374-2003 Chemical risks