Kwik-Loc wire joiner
The Kwik-Loc is a fast and reliable way to join and tension wires. It can be used as both an anchor and a joiner. The Kwik-Loc is a self-locking device that can be easily adjusted and released with no need for other tools, saving time and money on installation and retensioning.
- STRONG: As strong as the wire
- DURABLE: Weatherproof, made of zinc alloy
- VERSATILE: Many uses
- FAST: Installs in seconds, no need for tools
- REMOVABLE: Can be re-used
- EASY: Self-locking, simple push-fit
- ADJUSTABLE: Easily adjustable with exposed adjustment pin
- SAFE: Consistent, reliable and efficient
Please note: the Kwik-Loc wire joiner can be released manually on untightened wires, or with the Kwik-Loc tool on tensioned wires.
- Zinc Housing : One piece die cast Zinc type Zamac 5 combines major anti-corrosion properties with strength and consistent manufacturing quality.
- Locking Wedges : An oil impregnated sintered steel locking wedge is seated in each of two channels. Both wedges incorporate a release pin for easy adjustment. Each wedge makes contact with the wire rope using serrated teeth. These teeth press onto the wire rope and spread the load across the length of the wedge, maximizing grip strength.
- Stainless : Steel Springs Each spring is manufactured of type 302 S26 stainless steel.
For large orders: please contact us for a personalized quote.