GP238 Garden Plier Rapid
The new Garden plier GP 238 is perfect to fix young plants, train growing branches, secure your flowers or tomato plants and attach net.
GP238 allows to protect young bushes and fruit trees from cold and snow. Or just use to decorate your flower arrangements. The tool can be locked in three different positions, just enough to secure the hog rings, without crushing stems and allowing for growth. Together with GP238, the hog rings to be used is VR38. Exists in bright soft and flexible wire, especially to grow with the plant/stem.
- Soft grip and ergonomic handle for high comfort level.
- Easy and quick load magazine
- Built in hard steel to permit extra durability.
- Closing precision control 3 positions according to the diameter of the stems
- Special locking hook to keep plier closed and save storage space.