Animals & agricultural fencing kit Rapid
A fencing fixing system with a plier and adapted hog rings.
FP216 fencing plier uses VR16 hog rings mainly dedicated for fixing thinner (closing diam. 2-8mm) chain-link mesh fencing or netting for animals and agricultural fencings like barnyard, birdcages, chicken coop, rabbit hutch or sheep park.
Combining a fast use system and exceptional comfort level, FP216 can be used for both domestic and professional requirements such as pasture or breeding fencings thanks to its integrated full strip magazine.
Delivered in a Stand Up blister, including :
200 x VR16 galvanized hog rings
- Soft grip and ergonomic handle for high comfort level even during long use.
- Built in hard steel to allow extra durability even with intensive use.
- Special locking hook to keep plier closed and save storage space.
- Easy and quick load with full strip of hog rings.
- Safe closed rings to avoid hurting you and animals compared to a standard twisted wire