Bleach remover for vineyard floors and equipment ACL
- TAN-OX B is used on floors or equipment already cleaned with TAN-OX A.
- TAN-OX B is designed to discolour or remove stains from cellar or warehouse floors caused by wine or lees. Unlike acids, floors treated in this way regain their original colour without becoming brittle or deteriorating.
- TAN-OX B can be used in combination with TAN-OX A to strip, clean, de-grease and sanitise in a single operation (see TAN-OX document).
- TAN-OX B also sanitises treated floors and equipment.
- Stain remover
FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS :
- Cooperative wineries
- Wine industry
- Livestock farming
- Detergency activator
- Odourless for pipes
- Fast and economical
- Can be used in organic farming (application of RCE n°834/2007)
- Can be used in food environments (decree of 08/09/99 and subsequent texts)
- Can be combined with TAN-OX A (descales, cleans and derusts in a single operation)
NOTE: for professional use only.
- APPEARANCE: liquid.
- DENSITY: approx 1.13
- pH: < 3.5
- SOLUBILITY: total in water
- Wear gloves, goggles and apron.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not bring into contact with strong acids
- Do not use for purposes other than those for which the product is intended.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
- TAN-OX B should be applied diluted 10-50% in water, depending on the case (cold or warm water) (spray or soak).
- Leave to work, then rinse under pressure. Repeat if necessary.
- TAN-OX B can be used in organic farming in accordance with EC Regulation No. 834/2007.
- TAN-OX B complies with legislation on cleaning products for equipment that may come into contact with foodstuffs. Rinse thoroughly (decree of 08 September 1999 and subsequent texts)
- Store frost-free.
- Combine with TAN-OX A in this order: WATER + TAN-OX A + TAN-OX B.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY :
- H302+H332: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H335 : May cause respiratory tract irritation.
- P261 - P280 - P301+P312 - P302+P352 - P304+P340 - P305+P351+P338 - P501
Contains : Hydrogen peroxide in aqueous solution